Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Purpose of Blogging

As I read the blogs I noticed personal opinions were throughout each post. This made me become uninterested quickly. The more I read, the more it became personal. I felt that all readers may not care to read about personal experiences blended with professional ideas. I think this will "turn off" most readers.
I much prefer the blogger stay on task instead of rambling about a hiking trip.

I would use a blog to be the "electronic newspaper" for our school community. It would include things such as news, sports, band activities, academic success, and other extra curricular activities.
A blog could also inform parents of school issues and meetings. I think it would be a great communication tool for the entire school community.

No comments:

Post a Comment